Tuesday 18 February 2014

Priceless!


How much would you be prepared to pay for a little piece of spring?




I feel very Rich because my house hasn’t been flooded, damaged by strong winds or swallowed by a sink hole during the seemingly endless storms we’ve been having all winter.

But I was thoroughly fed up with the gloomy weather, so when I was out shopping I treated myself to a bunch of flowers to brighten up my home. When I arrived back I saw that my little garden had come up with the same idea. Ahhh!


3 comments:

Patsy said...

Crocus are lovely, aren't they? A real investment imo.

Friko said...

Same here, no floods inside, no storm damage apart from the garden and no sink hole. (Perhaps we shouldn’t shout that from the rooftops, there’s still time)

It’s dry at the moment and I’ve been crawling round the garden looking for signs of life.

Yes, they’re all around!

SquirrelQueen said...

What a wonderful surprise to see when you arrived home. I love it when the crocus start to bloom in my yard. It may be another month before we see them here.